Updated on May 2, 2018 in Your Club Experience Japan
2 on April 21, 2018

Anyone danced in Japan? Or know anyone who has? I’ve heard it was good years ago but don’t know about now, anyone know an agency that could sort out work there, or how easy it is for me to get a visa if I’m from the uk? X

  • Liked by
1 on April 26, 2018

Hi, Belle, you should be able to get a 90 day visa but then you have to  look like a tourist, book a hotel, not take any dance shoes and too obvious costumes with you…


on May 2, 2018

hi anna, do you mean its not legal to work over there? so i should just get a tourist visa?

Show more replies
  • Liked by