We are one of the mentioned “very bad clubs”, A LA CHARM (Hamburg), and we would like to express our opition about this comment because we simpley can’t ignore this kind of unfounded comments towards our club and not only. Also we would like to speak about the influence of some agences on the strip industry in general, which is really an important topic.
<I would like to express my self as i really don’t understand how some agencies are working?>
1. Agences work only on base of commissions and as enterprises they are only interested in them. The more and quicklier a club pays commissions, the better it is for the agences. That is how it works and if a club proposes high commissions, it will surely become “a good club”. In this way agences try to influence the market and in a way to monopolize it. We think that it makes sense for club owners to build a group too and to have our own “black list” of agences and dancers.
<Half of the clubs which they are offering either on “Black List” on websites, in google or facebook even, or here on “Forums” with bad feedback, >
<how does it works? >
2. Normally, it happens because of a wrong feedback connection between agences and clubs. Agences don’t inform dancers in full measure about the norms of a club, which is only caused by the size of the commission (it only counts to sell and earn!). Often it is also because some dancers are incompetent in their job. When in a club most dancers earn very good and just one or two don’t, you should ask yourself why she and not the other? The answer is simple: she can’t compete with other dancers and whos fault is it? Of course cours of the club!
When we check in what condition the clothes and shoes of a dancer are, sometimes you will discover that everything together has a value of maybe 30€ but in this condition she still wants to make 500€-1000€ per day?! It is ridiculous! And of course again the club is the reason of her failure. This kind of dancers are not interested in finding out the true reasons and prefer the simple way of criticizing the club, writing some nonesense although it is actually about the professional quality of the dancer and her communication skills.
<do they really don’t care about how we feel when they are sending us to such a places??? >
<Here are my simple examples with one agency who is adverting their clubs:>
3. Strip dancer is not a profession somebody is forced to do, even more, it is an art and it requires a professional attitude, as everywhere, also in arts and sports. Most clubs work professionally too, it means they expect professional dancers that know how to do their job. Here there is no place to explain the most simple things like make up, clothes choice, dance technique, and communication skills. It is a ligue for those who know how to enchant a client with a dance, with a show or with an interesting way of speaking. A professional feels well everywhere, in any club, if the conditions where explained in a due way. It is always possible to contact the club and ask about anything, no agency will have damage out of it.
According to our 8-year experience, a dancer starts earning well right from the beginning. When it doesn’t work for her and she needs “some days to get used to the club” it is mostly a problem of her professionality and as a result she often will start to criticize the club: I won’t do this or that, or first this then that etc.
Every dancer has to decide herself what she actually wants, why she is going to this club and how professionally she really is. When somebody thinks, it is enough to just show the body and the money will rain from the sky, she makes a huge mistake and has to consider what she can do about her appearance, her mood radiation and other professional skills. Those are the first things to think about.
<CABARET LE RIO Metz, France (in many agencies black list, facebook, google, everywhere)>
<BEVERLY HILLS CLUB Vienna, Austria (full comments in striptalk forum, you cannot find good reviews)>
<ABILUX Antwerp, Belgium (Albanian owners, one of the worts place in Antwerp)>
<A LA CHARM Hamburg, Germany (in many agencies black list, full comments in striptalk forum, you cannot find good reviews)>
<So can i ask, from about 20 clubs they are offering 4 are really bad places to work with, >
4. We would like to explain how clubs get into a “black list”. When you start arguing with an agency as a club, it can happen very soon because some agents feel them like “Gods” , even though it is not them who invest in the club appearance and marketing. Still, they wanna have influence on a club and creating a “black list” is one of the main pressure measures for agences.
We are happy that the strip club magazine proposes a platform where everybody can express their opinion. Other groups are actually closed for you, as soon as you say something that doesn’t fit in their scheme – they will just through you out of the group. We were witnesses of a discussion between agences speaking more or less like this: I am not sending to this club because …. and the other answers: I won’t send anybody neither, if they want they can dance themselves, ha ha ha.
Isn’t it a monopoly? No club that has selfrespect will accept this kind of blackmailing. We work very well with many agences and it is profitable for all sides but there are also some like those described above, unfortunately, it is true.
You have also to consider that dancers who are happy with their job feel no necessity to write about it anything and just those who don’t succeed search for somebody to make guilty of their failure and it is mostly the club and not themselves.
<so how does the other clubs look like???>
5. Please take your time and contact the club, ask for information – it is easy and you will find out that the real situation is totally different and not like presented by some money hungry agences. Bad comments are mostly an emotional outburst caused by a need of attention and not by the objective situation. You better always check yourself!
<Good luck agency with shit clubs.>
6. It is not everything gold that shines and also not everything that is presented in a bad way by somebody is really bad!
With best wishes, your club A LA CHARM, Hamburg